The Aurora Chamber of Commerce is a politically independent, membership-based, volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization. Our mission is to lead and serve the Aurora business community. Our goal is to build, drive and positively influence the economic landscape of Aurora. Learn more about the Aurora Chamber of Commerce below.
What We Do
The Aurora Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization financed through membership dues, events and advertising opportunities. The Chamber is a "Business Network" and works to promote the growth of business in Aurora. Through the participation of members, committees and the Board of Directors, the Aurora Chamber undertakes to influence Federal, Provincial and Municipal legislation that affects over 550 business members.
As a progressive community leader, the Aurora Chamber of Commerce is a supportive and educational resource for business people and is committed to the enhancement of community prosperity and moving business forward.
To be Aurora’s leading business organization, providing maximum opportunity and value to those who participate by being the driving force behind business people, living, learning and growing together.
Our Core Values
- We value an entrepreneurial spirit. We deliver programs, services, and products of the highest quality that support the needs of businesses at every stage of development.
- We value integrity. We adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- We value a collaborative environment. We connect businesses to each other, to prospective customers and to essential resources. We facilitate connections that lead to long-term business relationships built on trust.
- We value diversity. We respect the variety of people, businesses, and ideas in our community and consider this diversity to be an advantage.
- We value accountability. We make evidence-informed decisions and take responsibility for our actions and outcomes.