The Aurora Chamber offers a cost-effective service to members who export goods internationally by endorsing Certificates of Origin. A Certificate of Origin is a document that states the origin of goods in order to satisfy customs or trade requirements.
Contact Seanna Murray, Member Relations Ambassador & Commissioner of Oaths, at email@example.com or 905-727-7262 x22 to make an appointment.
Document Certification Service Overview
- The service is available exclusively to ACOC members; non-members are encouraged to join the Aurora Chamber of Commerce to take advantage of this membership benefit
- A fee of $20 +HST is charged for each set of documents, effective January 1, 2018
- Members frequently utilizing the service can request monthly invoicing
- Documents are certified by appointment only; appointments are subject to availability
- Appointments are available Monday to Friday, between 9:30 am and 4:00 pm
- Appointments should be booked at least 24 hours in advance via phone or email to ensure availability
- Certificates of origin must first be stamped and signed by the organization requesting the documents, prior to confirmation in the Aurora Chamber office
- A copy of each set of stamped documents must be provided to Chamber for record keeping
- Please review each of the following documents: Letter of Waiver, the Accepted Proof of Origin and Manufacturer's Declaration
- As an alternative, the Markham Board of Trade offers a document certification service for a fee